Department of Elders
Meeting the Spiritual Needs of the Church Members
The Department of Elders shall share with the pastor the responsibilities of meeting the spritual needs of the church members.
This shall include:
- maintaining and updating a membership roster.
- overseeing all the church services.
- advising those in need.
- visiting the sick and needy.
- assisting the Pastor in disciplinary action regarding church members.
- caring for the benevolent activities of the church.
- assisting with the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
- encouraging members in the use and development of their individual gifts and talents.